I saw this on Hailey's blog and that I would join in.
I don't ever wash my car or take it to get it washed and somehow it stays pretty clean.
I don't go to bed without checking all the doors, stove, and oven.
I don't go anywhere without my sunglasses.
I don't eat any fast-food unless I don't have a choice.
I don't eat Chinese except about once a year.
I don't give Hayden anything that has not been sanitized.
I don't like the rain.
I don't like History or English.
I don't wash things together. I wash darks, whites, towels, scrubs, socks, dress clothes, Hayden's stuff, & cleaning rags all separate. Yes that is 8 loads no matter how you look at and four of them are repeated several times a week!)
I don't cook with frozen meat. I go to the store ALOT!
I don't answer the door unless I am expecting someone because it is probably someone who wants to kill me or kidnap my baby.
I don't want to think my Chemistry degree is going to waste or that I may never go to med school.
I don't always follow my heart. If I did I would be broke and the guy on the corner would be living in my house.
I don't like not having a "Plan", but so far it's been great!
I have decided that noone really has a "plan".
ReplyDeleteI love that you don't answer the door b/c it might be someone that wants to kill you or kidnap your baby. Haha! I am going to have to tell Ry that one.