Friday, October 9, 2009
I'm Alive...I Think
I haven't blogged in a while because Hayden has required ALL of my attention. I have not had time to even think about taking a picture. Lately, she has not wanted me to put her down. I usually rotate her from one activity to the next during the day but she wants nothing to do with anything for more than two minutes. She will not even relax in her swing or sit back in her high chair to eat with out lifting up and trying to get out. Then Monday she got her shots which made everything much much worse. Because along with her previous behavior was crying every 15 minutes. Thankfully, the crying fits are over as long as she can see/touch/hear me at all times. It is very exhausting but I feel like this is what she needs right now so I am being very patient but I do pray that this stage will pass...QUICKLY! HA! Hopefully, next week I will have time to throw up some pictures and blog about something! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope things get better.
ReplyDeletePS- It was full moon a few days ago too. My kids are super nutballs when full moon is near... I'm just sayin'.
When Reagan was really fussy people used to tell me that fussy babies end up being very smart adults. I'm not sure if they were just trying to make me feel better...but I thought I would share it with you! Our babies are going to be brilliant! ha!
ReplyDeleteTake advantage of holding and loving that sweet baby now because soon, she want let you! Brody only lets me hold and cuddle with him when he is sleepy, or when he gets hurt (mostly when he falls because he is into EVERYTHING right now, seriously!). I miss getting to hold him like I use to when he was younger...
ReplyDeleteIs she old enough for a bouncy seat yet? Jackson never like the swing or any of that other crap but he loved his jumper. He would jump for hours! I think he was around 4 months when we got it. You should give it a try!
ReplyDelete