Last weekend mom's friends gave her and Brenda a great bachelorette party! We had lots of great food and plenty of laughs. They both got some really cute gifts and it was a lot of fun!
This is their super cute cake
and Brenda and mom!

Then on Tuesday we had the cutest company! Angie, Justin, and Garrett stayed with us for a couple of days and we had a great time! We always love when they come to see us. Here is Garrett taking a bath in our sink. He LOVED it. I can't wait to see him and Hayden playing together!

and Brenda and mom!
Then on Tuesday we had the cutest company! Angie, Justin, and Garrett stayed with us for a couple of days and we had a great time! We always love when they come to see us. Here is Garrett taking a bath in our sink. He LOVED it. I can't wait to see him and Hayden playing together!
On Thursday Corey left to go to Las Vegas for Justin Howell's bachelor party
and my mom got MARRIED! The ceremony was at Stewart's parents' house, outside in front of the pond. It was right before sunset and very romantic. It was only immediate family and Mrs. Baker had a beautiful reception following the ceremony. Mom and Stewart left that night to go on their honeymoon. I did take a ton of pictures but they are all on my mom's camera :( She was a GORGEOUS bride and they make such a stunning couple! I look forward to our new little family. Friday was also my mom's Birthday so - Happy Birthday Mom!
I got to spend the weekend at Heather and Cliff's. Friday I went to work with her - She teaches the fourth grade. It was a very interesting day! I had a great time, but I don't know how she does it all by herself everyday! Saturday we went shopping and to get her toenails painted. She picked out a plain pink polish, but after two minutes of sitting there I saw her eyes getting big. We started texting back and forth and then I realized what was going on. This lady took it upon herself to give Heather a little nail art. WITHOUT EVEN ASKING!! The end result was pink toenails with white flowers on every toe! We could not stop laughing - It was SO funny!! We were waiting for Reagan to come ALL weekend but she just wasn't ready yet. I can't wait for her to get here!
Today I went to the doctor to get my placenta checked. A trans vaginal ultrasound is used to check this, but this time we couldn't even see the placenta! All we could see was Hayden's head! The lady looked very confused because she was ready to measure the distance between my placenta and cervix. So she ended up doing a regular ultrasound so we could find my placenta. She acted like she has never seen a placenta move that fast and be completely out of view. Nothing was actually determined because the doctor has to look at it so I guess I will find out something at my next appointment?!? Anyways we watched Hayden for a while and she was practicing breathing and swallowing. Here is a picture of her sticking her tounge out!
My Baby Shower will be on Saturday April 25, 2009 from 10-12 at my mom's house! I will be sending out invitations very soon and I hope that I have not forgot anyone!!
How cuuuuuuuuute! I love the pictures! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Baker!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your Mom!
ReplyDeleteYayy for your placenta moving!
PS- Yes, I am alive. We just got home from the Bahamas. Posts and photos to come.