Friday, January 22, 2010
Car Seat Help
Hayden is still in her very first car seat! It has been an okay car seat. There's nothing I love or hate about it, but I think she is beginning to feel like the walls are closing in on her. I sort of have to press her in instead of put her in hahaha. She probably just thinks its another coat! So basically I think she needs a big girl car seat! Anyways, I want your advice! What do you recommend? What have you tried? Do you love it, hate it, or just think it is okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have about a million carseats. To be honest, we love the cheapest one we bought. I just grabbed it at Wal_mart bceause it was only $50 and we needed an extra one for Ryan car. Here's the link to it... http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8054494
ReplyDeleteI also know that the Britax Marathon is nice. Ryan wouldn't ever let me buy one because he said it was ridiculous to spend almost $300 on the one I wanted.
We also have an Eddie Bauer carseat that I HATE! It doesn't support their little head at all so when they sleep, their head plops over. It is so sad.
I have a Britax Roundabout in my car and a Graco ComfotSport in Brandon's car. BOTH are very high on the consumer safety reports (that should be the first thing you check into). I agree with Hailey- I love the cheaper Graco one. It was $69 at Wal-Mart and the Britax was like $230?!
ReplyDeleteLike I've said before, we bought Garrett the cheap Graco one from Walmart because, well, it was cheap. I don't really like it. He just doesn't seem comfortable it in. Then again, is there really a car seat out there that a baby will love and be completely comfy in??
ReplyDelete