Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Weekend


I'm a clapping
sweet
drooling baby
So we left Wednesday to go to Kinston for a weekend full of fun! I was suppose to get my hair cut and colored for the first time in FOREVER and have a girls night out on Saturday, but thanks to the ICE I couldn't do either! It would have all been fine if I was able to have just one spoonful of snow cream, but that didn't happen either! I'm still a little disappointed, but thanks to my mom and step-dad I had a nice baby break, ate some good meals, and managed to hang out with some good friends and spend time with my family!

4 comments:

  1. Precious!
    I was so upset that the weather was terrible. We will figure out a new date that is good for everybody because we WILL have this girls night out! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your plans didn't work out but I have to admit, I am also a little happy about it. I really wanted to be a part of the bloggy get together and maybe now when it's rescheduled I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a good time hanging out this weekend and I hope we can have our girls night out soon! By the way- Hayden is REALLY looking like her daddy these days! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that big girl! She looks so happy and proud of her self!

    ReplyDelete