Tuesday, January 5, 2010
I'm Back
I have not blogged in the longest time, sorry. I spent the entire Holidays at my moms. Something I haven't done since I left for college. She was off work and it was so nice to have so much help with Hayden. Corey and I got to spend some much needed alone time together (but I did miss my baby every second). We had New Year's Eve lunch at CPWs in Greenville and then went to the State Basketball game on Sunday. It will take me all week to get my house back in order but I just wanted to drop in to let you know I am still alive. I left my camera and video camera in Kinston so no pictures or videos until I can get that back. Hayden got her first cold and it was not fun! She was so congested she went almost three days without drinking a bottle. During that time she decided she wants to be a big girl and drink out of a regular cup. This should make my life even easier, right!? And my baby is 7 months old now! Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl I have been checking your blog everyday almost! hahah
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are OK :) AND you had a fun date weekend!
ReplyDelete