Why, oh why do people work in costumer service if they hate people? If your job is disgusting or terrible, I don't mind. You can be mean to me because I would probably be mean to you too. For example: If you just finished emptying a Port-a-John from a college football game parking lot in 102 degree weather and then your phone rings and its me asking how much it would be to rent one for a party, that's when you can act AWEFUL to me. I also understand that jobs just aren't up for grabs and everyone has a bad day so I let people slide on this one but not this...
After receiving a letter which advised me to contact them, I called the state employee and left a very clear nice message with my phone number repeated twice in the beginning and end of the message. I waited a day and she never called me back. The next day, I called again and left the same message. No return. (The letter insisted I get back to her by a certain date, hence my persistence). By the afternoon I just kept calling until she answered. After the way she answered the phone I wanted to ask her if she was in the middle of labor because that would have explained her attitude. Anyways after we got off the phone I convinced myself I needed to give her a break because I didn't know what was going on in her life. However, after speaking with her two more times over the period of a week I realized she was just a first class BITCH! Oh, how I love how bitches work in customer service for the state who by the way get a lot of vacation days and great benefits!
Ahhhh, I do feel better. Until next week...
Haha! I bet you were SOOOO mad!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean! I have to pick up Ritchie's paycheck every week and the guy that writes them acts like I am taking the money out of his personal checking acct! Every week I go on the same day and he always acts like an ass. Last time I asked him if he would prefer me to come on another day when he wasn't so busy. I can't stand people like that. I have bad days all the time but if I treated somebody like that I would be fired for sure!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! Why do people work in customer service who hate the public. I can understand that there are some people out there who can make someone's job a living hell, but there are sweet people like us out there too and we deserve to be treated with r-e-s-p-e-c-t! Quit your job if you hate it so much! I may just tell someone that next time they try to give me a the third degree about wanting some mild sauce. Pshhh!
ReplyDeleteThat is so true! I don't get it either???
ReplyDelete