Let's play Hailey's Game. All of the facts about me are true except one! Which one is it?
2. I never exercise.
3. I hate Wal-Mart, with a passion.
4. You know the lady on T.V who bought $210 worth of groceries and had so many coupons she only had to pay $0.01, I want to know where she gets them from.
5. My addiction is T.V.
6. I am a Chemist.
7. I met Channing Tatum in Las Vegas.
8. On average I check blogs twice a day, and Facebook about 10.
9. I haven't tanned since the Spring of 2008.
10. I love sweet tea.
My guess is # 7 or #8. Not really sure :)
ReplyDeleteChanning Tatum is my secret lover. I have secret love children with him.
ReplyDeleteMy is guess #10. I feel like you have said that you don't like sweet tea. Maybe I dreamed it?
I guess #7.... if that's true though, OMG!!!! CT is HOTTTttt!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is #10.
ReplyDeleteI think #10 also!
ReplyDeleteI know you saw Jessica Simpson in Vegas but I don't ever remember hearing about Channing Tatum. It's so funny that you mentioned him. I've recently fallen in love with his name and have even considered it for baby #2...except Justin hates it. Of Course!
ReplyDeleteno tanning bed is the one.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue who this dude is.
This is Corey btw
Angie-- We considered Channing when I was pregnant with Tanner but of course, Brandon didn't like it. PS-- Sorry I'm taking over your blog with my own conversations...oopsie!
ReplyDeleteHailey and Carrie- you're right! On a scale of 1-10 he like a 25 haha!
ReplyDeleteAngie- I love the name! Channing for a boy and Tatum for a boy or girl! Just keep saying it over and over to Justin and it will grow on him!
Carrie - no problem hahah that's what it's for :)