
Today I am 28 weeks pregnant and last night I experienced my first painful "kick". Actually it was 2 in a row and I do not know if it was her foot or something else but, OUCH! It wasn't in the rib it was mid stomach and I could not believe how strong it was. All I was thinking was, "This is what it feels like and she is only between 2-3 pounds!" Oh wow! I couldn't even relax afterwards because I was scared she was going to do it again ha ha. It feels like all she does is literally roll around all day long. Friday is the 3D ultrasound and I have been experimenting with different beverages and foods to see what she is most responsive to and so far the winners are: grape juice and chocolate pieces. I am also going to start the hydration process - drinking lots of water to get clear pictures. The place I am going to did not mention this but every one else I know was suggested to do so. I guess it works the same as urine. Since amniotic fluid is basically all urine - the more water you drink the clearer it will be?! I already drink so much water throughout the day because I stay so thirsty, but I will give it a try. Although I might have to get a catheter if I want to get anything else done.
YAY! I can't wait! Post those pictures ASAP!
ReplyDelete