Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Precious Baby

Last night we went to Womb's Window and got a sneak peak of our little girl! We were so happy that my mom and mrs. marilyn drove down from Kinston and my brother come from mount olive just to see the new family member. It really meant ALOT to us and we had a great time. Here she is ...

Little Ear
Tiny Foot

Precious Face


Her little eyes are open
She was very pouty because mommy had not had any sugar so she really gave us some faces during that hour! At first she was fast asleep with her arms and legs over her face. Then she started grabbing her feet with her hands and lifting up the umbilical cord with her feet! During the last few minutes she finally put her arms down so we could get a few shots of her beautiful face with her little button nose. Now I am SO ready to meet her and I can't hardly stand it!



3 comments:

  1. These pics are so clear. I know you loved every minute of it. She's beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful... I think she already looks a lot like her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are the coolest. She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete