Monday, August 31, 2009

3 Months Old

Hayden, you are 3 months old today! By our measurements you are 25.25" and about 13 pounds. That means you have gained 14 oz and grew 2 inches in 4 weeks!! We have loved every day of the past three months. Even those days when you were testing out your vocal cords for hours at a time. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and your daddy.

So what have you been up to?
  • You smile all the time, especially when you see your daddy at the end of the day!
  • You have just begun to laugh a little. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it is heaven to my ears!
  • You are making lots of new noises
  • You love bath time
  • You are wearing size 2 diapers but they are huge on you
  • Your 0-3 month clothes are getting a little snug
  • You almost always fall asleep with your paci
  • I rock you to sleep every night, no matter how long it takes
  • You are starting to break out of your swaddle
  • You sleep right beside me in the pack'n'play with the sound machine on spring rain
  • You are normally asleep at 10, wake up around 3 for a bottle, and then at 6 to get in bed with mommy and daddy!
  • You drink about 26oz of formula a day and each bottle has 4 tsp of oatmeal
  • You get half a jar of baby food around 5:30
  • So far you have ate oatmeal, applesauce, and carrots. You LOVE all of them!
  • You don't really nap during the day. Ten mins here ten mins there, unless I hold you.
  • So I hold you so you can at least sleep one hour during the day- but I LOVE that hour!
  • You still hate tummy time, changing clothes, the sun in your face, and riding in the car.
  • You love your play-mat and to lay on the boppy and look at the ceiling fan (even if it's off)
  • Right now you look just like your daddy.
  • You are the sweetest little girl and we give you a thousand kisses a day!
  • You melt our hearts every time we look at you!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is already 3 months old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure love that little girl! Uncle Justin couldn't believe it when I told him she was 3 months old today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 months! I can't believe how fast our girls are growing up! =(

    ReplyDelete