
Two of Corey's aunts came to visit Hayden today! Aunt Kay is on the left and Aunt Addie is on the right. We had a great time just talking about how much "baby things" have changed from then until now! Hayden was a bit fussy during their visit but she managed to give us a few smiles!

And here is my little peach that has slept so good for mommy and daddy the past 3 nights!!
Love her outfit! She has the prettiest skin!
ReplyDeleteAll the sleep... is it from eating?? Humm. ;-)
I wanted to come over but I'd been counting down to Garrett's nap so I could sleep myself...I was beat! Those pics of Hayden are so cute. She is turning into such a little Corey Harrison!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute! I am so glad she has been sleeping better for you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad she is sleeping so good! She is getting so big, and SO cute!
ReplyDelete