I love to cook, but I don't want to be in the kitchen ALL day so here is a really easy, cheap and tasty dinner!
Ingredients:
favorite plain noodles
chicken tenders or boneless breast
cream of chicken soup
sour cream
paprika
shredded cheddar cheese
Alter your recipe to make as much or little as you want! You don't need exact measurements. You can't mess it up! For example: If you love cheese...put a LOT!
Directions
Cook noodles according to directions. Drain and set aside. Cook chicken in frying pan until done. Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Combine cooked noodles, cooked chicken pieces, cream of chicken soup, a few spoonfuls of sour-cream (the more the creamier), salt, pepper, a few shakes of paprika, shredded cheddar cheese. Stir to mix. Place mixture in casserole dish. Put more cheddar cheese on top!! Place foil over dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes!
And there you have it! A super easy Cheesy-Chicken-Casserole! As with any pasta, the left-overs are even tastier!
I also cut up some sweet potatoes and baked them in butter and brown sugar of course!
Now that meal sounds yummy!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYummy! I will have to try it. I love easy receipes!
ReplyDeleteYum-O!
ReplyDelete