Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SHIMMY

I hate to work out. That's why I never do it. I love to eat. This is not a good combination! I can not diet. I just love food TOO much. So I have been searching for the perfect workout. I can't do aerobics because I can't keep up with the steps. Yoga is way out of my league. I can get through about the first 5 minutes of kick-boxing before I need to call the paramedics. So finally after many attempts I think I have found the perfect work-out! It's called Shimmy. It's not too hard and it makes you feel really sexy! I CAN NOT dance but I do it anyways. I would never do it in front of anyone. Except Hayden watched today and she laughed (just kidding) I did it while she was napping. I don't want her first memories to be of her mother belly dancing in the living room in an over sized tee shirt and underwear! I know there are several people in my situation so I just wanted to share this great work-out with all of you and maybe you will like it too! After about a year of doing this I might be able to buy one of those outfits they are dancing in :) So Shimmy goes a little something like this...



1 comment:

  1. How fun!
    I might have to try it. I am a sucker for pilates. I just don't ever actually do it. Haha! DVD doesn't do any good just sitting in the box does it?
    I told Ryan I wanted to try pole dancing because they say it is super fun and is a super great workout. He looked at me like I had been smoking crack. He then turned up his nose. Asswipe. I might do it anyway. Get a job at the Dollhouse (I forgot the new name of it) and increase our household cash flow. Let's see what he thinks about that.

    ReplyDelete