My Little Ladybug

Wow! Time really does fly once you become a parent. I can not believe I have had her in my life for 3 weeks. I feel like she is growing up so fast already. I want her to stay little forever even though I have to wake up every two hours and rarely get a chance to even brush my teeth. She is the sweetest little baby and I could just eat her up. My life has dramatically changed, but I am loving every minute of being a mommy! I still can not believe Hayden is 9lbs 7oz now and I was 9lbs 10oz when I was born! My poor, poor mom! I don't know how she did it, especially with no pain meds!
Your life does change, almost a 360, but it's a wonderful change. Enjoy every minute, even those 2am feedings!
ReplyDeleteYour life sure does change....but for the better!! Being a mommy is the greatest thing in the world. I can't wait to get the girls together again!!
ReplyDeleteI feel SO sorry for your mom!!!!! I think 7 lbs. 14ozs. was huge so I can't even imagine!! haha