Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy One Year Anniversary

Well it has already been one year since we were headed to the Little White Chapel to say "I DO". I will never forget our wedding! I had so much fun and I would do it all the same if I had the chance. Lots of people ask us if we regret not having a big "Church Wedding", but we don't. Getting married in Vegas was so perfect for us! It has been an exciting past year. I graduated college, stopped working as a hairdresser to take a little vacation, got pregnant, and now we have the most adorable baby girl! Who could ask for a better year?! Corey, you are the best husband and I am so thankful for all you do for me and now Hayden. We are so lucky to have you and you are everything the perfect man should be. I am more in love with you now than ever before and I can not wait to see what our future holds. I love being your wife and the mother to your little girl! Happy Anniversary Baby! I Love you Forever!

Just a few Vegas Memories









4 comments:

  1. WHAT A FUN TRIP!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple (and now family) you guys make together!

    ReplyDelete