Here are snapshots of some of Hayden's many faces. She is so funny. She just sits there and makes all of these cute and crazy faces. It always makes me laugh. Even at 3 am!
Looking at all of these pictures is making us really want to come home and see this little bundle of joy...... Hopefully we can make a trip in a month or two after we move...
I am a wife to the most sexiest, hard-working man alive who would do anything for his family. I am a mother to the most beautiful, unpredictable one year old little girl and a brand new, tiny, sweet and ever so cute baby boy! I am the nanny, maid & chef all rolled into one. I will never be able to thank God enough for all the blessings in my life!
Those faces are too funny!
ReplyDeleteYour present finally arrived yesterday! I will put it in the mail tomorrow. Be on the look out for it!
Looking at all of these pictures is making us really want to come home and see this little bundle of joy...... Hopefully we can make a trip in a month or two after we move...
ReplyDelete