Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Day

So the doctor called and her bilirubin was down to 10mg/dL! Yay! Thank goodness for no more heel pricks for my baby!  She is doing what I consider very well.  She only cries when she is suppose to but it does take me a while to get her to  sleep sometimes (most of those times are when I am ready for a nap ha). However, I am not complaining because I feel so blessed to have such a healthy and happy baby!  
Today Hayden's great grandma Gertrude and Mimi Phyllis came to visit.  Hayden was very excited to meet them.  They brought me loads of groceries that my mom had sent and a cooler of food that my grandma had prepared for us for dinner tonight!  She sent BBQ chicken, boiled potatoes, fresh green beans, rolls, and a chocolate pie.  Yummy!  My Aunt Phyllis gave her a precious moments piece for her book shelf that I love.  We went out to eat at Kornerstone Bistro and it was delicious, then they stayed in the car with the baby and drove me around to run some errands ( I can't drive until next Tuesday). We had a fun time and can't wait for them to come visit us again :)

Here is my precious baby waving bye-bye!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love when people cook for you? That was my favorite part! Haha! You feel overwhelmed and it is so nice to not have to worry about dinner.

    ReplyDelete