Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thanks Mom!


Oh my goodness, what would I do without my mom!  I know she is so exhausted.  She has practically been here since Tuesday and has been going back and forth to Kinston.  She is so great with Hayden and Hayden already loves her so much.  Mom is doing it all: stocking up the fridge, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and caring for Hayden so that I can take naps!    Today we are taking Hayden to the doctor to get reweighed and we are going to attempt to go to the store afterwards.  I already feel so much better about keeping Hayden next week all by myself because I was able to get so much done yesterday with my mom here.  Mom you are the best and Corey and I are so thankful for everything you have done for us. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!  You might not have spoiled Hayden yet but you have surely spoiled my husband. With food!  Hayden is still being SO GOOD! She is so sweet and I love it when she smiles at me :) She is very content and she doesn't always go to sleep after feedings but she will just lay there and check things out.  Here is her first bouquet.  Isn't it gorgeous?  

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Hayden is so beautiful, and I know you two are super proud. Like you said, cherish every second of it because it seems to fly by. I hope her appointment goes well, and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, mom's are a blessing. And those are some real pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are so thankful for your mom! I sure was! Your mom looks so proud to be a grandma!! Hayden is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see her again! I hope you are both doing good! Try to get some rest when you can...I know it is hard!!

    ~I love the new blinds! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of her pretty flowers! Haha! I love flowers.

    I don't know what I would do without my Mama either. She may be a breastfeeding nazi but I love her and she helps me so much.

    PS- You and your Mom look so much alike in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that proud grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete