Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Support Group

Today my mom and step-dad came to help me out! She loved meeting her papa today and slept on his chest practically all day. I got to soak in a hot bath and take a nap and it was DELIGHTFUL!
This is the cradle that Dr. Smith and Mrs. Rose hand carved for Hayden. We get the most compliments from all of our company and everyone wants to know where we purchased it. They are all so amazed when I tell them that it was hand made and they are so jealous because they can't have one! This is her first nap in there and she LOVED it! I had to wake her up to feed her! Thanks again Dr. Smith and Mrs. Rose! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!


Here is Hayden just snoozing. I thought it was cute with her hands over her head.

Mrs. Marylin and Sierra came this week and they were a lot of help! We had some really good food and Hayden slept so good in her Aunt Sierra's lap. I forgot to get of picture of her and her mema but I will be sure to get one next time. Thank You for everything!!


2 comments:

  1. I am jealous of that gorgeous cradle! It is so amazing how much hard work and craftiness went into making it. Hayden gets more beautiful by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so comfortable in her hand-made cradle.

    ReplyDelete