Monday, June 8, 2009

Today's News


I could just eat her up!

That was my happy baby girl after a good night's sleep!  She loved sleeping in her best friend, Reagan Rouse's, sleeper.  She thought it was cool to share clothes just like their mommies used to do.  And boy does she LOVE her daddy.  She gets excited when he gets home from work and when he wakes up early in the morning to play with her :) She got her first sponge bath last night.  I bathed her and grandma massaged her down with lotion and she was smelling delicious!  I just know she is going to love a real bath. 
And how precious is her little bow!

There was a little misunderstanding about getting her bilirubin levels tested today so we have to go tomorrow to get it checked, but the doctor thinks that the levels should be decreasing from this point on.  YAY!  Today he just took a good look at her, checked her vitals, and reweighed her.  Sunday she was 8 lb 7 oz and today she was 8lb 3.5 oz ?!?! Obviously, the scales are not calibrated because with the way she has been eating I can not see how she has lost more weight, but it is still up from the 7 lb 12 oz she did weigh after I had taken her home from the hospital.  Luckily my sister in law lives right down the road from us and she has been helping me get Hayden to all these doctor appointments!  I am so grateful to her!  Thank You Angie and Happy Birthday!!!!  

3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely precious!!! I love her already and can't wait to see her again! I am glad she likes Reagan's outfit. I am sure they will be sharing clothes for a long time...we sure did! =) Hope to see you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! She has the most beautiful skin. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, Hayden is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete