Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Anniversary Night

My mom and step-dad came down last night to babysit Hayden so that Corey and I could go out for our Anniversary. We just wanted to do something simple so dinner and a movie were the plans. We thought about going somewhere fancy but Corey and I hadn't had sushi in well over a month so we went to Nikki's Sushi Bar because it is always delicious. We ordered a little too much sushi. I forget I can't eat as much as I could when I was pregnant! We got a total of four rolls and we were having to force feed ourselves at the end. Anyways, it was so yummy. Then we kind of rushed out of there so we could go across the street and catch a movie. We both thought about buying tickets in advance but did not really think it was necessary because "The Hangover" has been out for almost a month. Well, I guess we should have bought them in advance because the movie was SOLD OUT! We were both a little disappointed because everyone has talked about how funny it is and we were ready to laugh, but I guess we will just have to wait until it come out on DVD. Since the movie was sold out we went to the mall so I could get some new clothes. I only had an hour to shop and I did get a pair of jeans and one top so I guess that wasn't too bad. Hopefully, I can get a little more shopping done this weekend. I have to wait until I am in a really good mood and very open minded because it is somewhat depressing to search for clothes that disguise the "belly". Anyways, this is my last complaint about my body. I am going to take action. Not sure what the plan is yet but these last 15 pounds have got to GO. If anyone has any fast solutions beside plastic surgery please let me know. Anyways, we missed Hayden, but I new she was in fabulous hands. Thanks mom and Stewart for driving all the way here just to babysit for the night - Corey and I had a great time! (Sorry I do not have any pictures. I forgot to tell my mom to use my camera.)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good night but I am so sorry you couldn't see The Hangover! Maybe you can go out again sometime and see it.

    I know the feeling about trying on clothes. I went shopping several times and didn't buy one thing. It will get better!!! I am Sweatin' to the Oldies to help lose weight...haha Maybe you can try that..it's pretty fun!!! haha

    Have fun at the beach next week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fat ass and I had a baby umm 9 months ago. I don't have an excuse anymore! Haha! I'm sure you look fabulous! Everyone is their own worse critic.

    I got on a walking kick before Em was born. Now that I have two babies and still have not found the perfect double jogger under a million dollars, I don't walk much anymore. My excerise now is carrying Emma around in the Baby Bjorn or HotSling EVERYWHERE I go. Haha! I also do 10 Minute Solutions Pilates Perfect Body. Well, I use to do it. I did it 30 minutes everyday for two weeks straight and lost 6 pounds. I was also drinking nothing but water at the time and eating yogurt for breakfast and lunch and then eating a balanced dinner.

    Anyway, have fun at the beach! Try to get some rest while there are hands to take care of Hayden.

    PS- You should be receiving a package in the mail soon. I promise this time. I thought Ryan had mailed it. I was wrong. I put it in the mail Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took 9 months to make it, it may take 9 months to lose it! Just remember that- you are beautiful even if you weighed 500 lbs! :) I'm glad yall had a great anniversary night!

    ReplyDelete